Thursday, July 3, 2008

We are stuck!!!!

So I am writing from the first class lounge at the airport in Xian. Apparently our plane is broken so we have to wait a few hours to catch a new flight to Beijing. I do have one complaint about the airport. The bathrooms here are pretty nasty. They arent the normal kind we are used to in the US. I am sure if you have traveled to other countries you might know what I am talking about. They dont even have toilet paper!! Luckily my mom warned me about all of this but I was hoping I didnt have to experience it ;)

We did have a good day today. We came to Xian to see the Museum of Terracotta soldiers. It was pretty cool so once I get someplace where I can post pictures I will. Now we just have to hope we make it out of this city!!

2 comments:

allison hanna cassady said...

At least the potty is not a hole in the floor (aka a Squatty Potty). That is what they have in Thailand.

Rebekah said...

Comment from Brooklyn, "Aunt Rachel is big and strong and a helper. Have a good day at China."

Sorry you guys got stuck in Xi'an. Hopefully you made it out okay.