Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Jade Buddha Temple


This is a picture of part of the outside of the temple. Its pretty big and I was going to get another picture but my dad took off to cross the street. So I wasn't wanting to get left, since the streets are actually very scary to cross here :)




I dont remember what this was called. You are supposed to throw a coin up and try and get it in one of the openings for good luck. My dad and I both tried and missed the first time but got it on the second. So not sure the good luck will come if it takes more than one try ;)




Our visit was cut a little short because it started to rain. You can sort of tell its raining in the last picture. We were also supposed to go see a few more sites after that but the rain didn't stop. Oh well, we will try again another day. I probably wont do any updating for the next couple of days because we are going to Beijing and I am not sure if we are bringing a computer. I should have some good stuff though since we will be seeing things like the Great Wall.

No comments: