Thursday, July 24, 2008

Boat Tour of Shanghai

On one of the last nights that I was in Shanghai we went and took a boat tour of the downtown area. I forgot to take a picture of the boat but my mom thought it looked shady and might sink. I didn't think it was that bad. It actually turned out to be a very pretty evening, my mom said it was strange to see a blue sky with white clouds. Apparently Shanghai has the second tallest building in the world which I did not know. There are rumors they are going to build one ever taller.







The second tallest building in the world....1614 feet tall.


I took this from the car so its a little blurry. I wanted to show how there are buildings everywhere. This is the main downtown but then across the river is the old downtown. I have never seen so many high rises....its crazy. I guess thats how they cram 20 million people into one city.

No comments: