Sunday, March 15, 2009

Friday

Today was a shopping day. My mom and I went to the fabric market and I was able to find a few things to have made for me. I will find out next Friday if anything fits. Apparently its normal for things not to turn out all the time ;) I will say you have to learn that many people will get in your personal space, especially when its time to be measured. I am getting a Chinese style coat made so I am hoping it turns out. Sadly its so warm back home that I will probably have to wait until next winter to wear it. After all that we went to some other shops to try and find some beads and other bargains. I didn't end up finding too much but there will be more days for that!!! For dinner we went to a Mexican resturant that is pretty new here. Yes I know I should be eating Chinese food but its just not the same as Firebowl or Pei Wei :) Here are a few pics of us at the resturant. The waitress remembered my parents from previous visits so she wanted in a picture. Oh and not sure whats up with the peace sign. They like to pose and do strange things in pictures.

2 comments:

allison hanna cassady said...

Yeah - it hasn't been so warm here. It was in the 30s and 40s for the last few days and got all the way into the 60s today! You've missed some nasty weather.

Rebekah said...

Is that the girl that gives mom and dad presents and called dad to let him know that she worked at a different restaurant? She looks like a teenager.