Sunday, March 15, 2009

Barbie, Barbie and more Barbie

I bet you didn't know the worlds largest Barbie store is in China ;) It just opened a week ago so my mom and I thought it would be a fun place to go. Well it turns out its huge, 6 floors to be exact! They actually don't have as many barbies for sale as I thought they would, I think Target might have more choices, but they have enough. They have clothes for kids and even grown ups, but many are overpriced. I thought I had found a cute pink skirt for my niece but it turned out to be $100 and it wasn't anything special. They even have a spa and cafe, we didn't check out the services on those ones, I just laughed at the idea.





A massive wall of Barbies!!

My mom and I got pedicures tonight so that was fun....and no it was not at the Barbie spa! I wanted to put this picture up because I was cracking up. Maybe they do this in the states but I usually dont get pedicures unless its warm enough for flip flops so not sure. Well its not warm here and I had no flip flops so I had to wear socks/shoes. I was positive that my toes would get ruined but no they didnt!!! They wrap up your toes in sran wrap then put your socks on. It was the craziest thing but man it worked ;)

2 comments:

Emily said...

I must admit I've had my fair share of pedi's and I've never been wrapped in saran wrap! I can't believe it didn't leave marks! And that's crazy about Barbie...apparently she's 100 these days!

Rebekah said...

I can't believe that you thought $100 was too much to spend on my daughter!!!Just Kidding
Brooklyn would be in heaven in that store. We just bought a new Barbie today for her prize after her surgery. It has to stay in the box until she wakes up after the surgery. Is that cruel or what?