Sunday, March 8, 2009

Arts and Crafts


A few weeks ago I went with some girls to celebrate a friends birthday. Instead of the normal going out to eat routine she decided to have us all go to one of those places where you paint pottery. I have never done this so wasn't sure what to expect. The above picture is the vase I painted. I think it turned out pretty good for my first time :) I will say this, the place can be a little overwhelming at first for people like me who can be known for being indecisive!! Oh and I wouldn't recommend using stencils if its your first time. As you can see I have simple stripes, but that's not what I started with ;) It was fun though and I would do it again.

2 comments:

Emily said...

That is one tall vase! I've done it a few times and always enjoyed it. You are right though, it's very overwhelming choosing what to paint & the colors! There is a place in RR that if you wear a tiarra on a certain night(can't remember which) you get a discount!

Rebekah said...

That is a neat vase. It will definitely hold some tall flowers! Hope you're having a great time in China