Sunday, November 30, 2008

Friday Night Lights!!

I love this show!! Its currently not on(unless you have Direct TV) but I am eagerly waiting for the spring season. So when a friend emailed me about them needing extras we decided to go help out. They were filming at the Texas Longhorns stadium and needed people to be the crowd for a game. It was my first visit to the stadium since I am not a Longhorn fan ;) They gave us team shirts and then we were all sitting on one side cheering for the team. It was fun to see how they film a football game for TV. Its nothing like a normal game you would go to. There were people with megaphones telling us when to cheer or sit quietly while the crew talked about the next scene. I was alittle bummed that I couldnt find all the stars of the show...like Tim Riggins ;) I dont think he was even there???. I was able to pick out a few though! It was hard to get pictures of them too. Who knows maybe I will even end up on TV in the crowd.

The coach!!
Thats "Landry" running off the field. He is really the only player I could find. It was hard since they all had helmets on.

2 comments:

Joyce B. said...

Fun! Glad you got to do that. You'll have to let us know when the episode airs on cable.

Could that be the "Riggins" character laying down in the picture with "Landry" running off field?

Emily said...

Forget about Tim Riggens...I'll take the coach any day!!

Sounds very fun!