Monday, August 18, 2008

Family Time

I went home a few weeks ago to spend some time with my family. I was able to see my parents while they were visiting from China. It was a pretty busy weekend. I was mostly in charge of watching Brooklyn while my sister was in the hospital. We had some fun times together playing and acting silly. I even put on one of Brooklyns tutu's and did some twirling with her. Luckily those pictures are on my moms camera so I can save myself some embarrassment. I have to say that girl brings so much joy to all of our lives....she is a sweetie!!!!

Walking with Pops and Uncle Rob to see my sis in the hospital.

I love this girl!!!

Cinderella!!!!

This picture cracks me up. We had just went to Target and bought this swimsuit. She had been waiting patiently to get home so she could wear it. One thing she forgot to do was use the bathroom before putting it on. As I was taking this I noticed her stance and asked her if she needed to go to the bathroom. Lets just say after she smiled for the camera she took off running to the bathroom.

No comments: